Our health insurance coverage will be tailored to fit requirements of your employees, enabling them to receive quality medical services, have consultations with experienced specialists, undertake medical checking and lab tests at leading medical institutions.
You receive the medical service package that fully suits your requirements, has convenient reimbursement scheme and minimum exclusions.
We will be glad to visit your organizations and design a plan matching your needs.
Why choose GPI Holding:
- Large network of provider medical facilities in Tbilisi as well as in regions ensuring timely and high quality services across Georgia;
- Branch offices in every main city of Georgia;
- Our employees work 24 hours a day to provide quality solutions to your problems in the shortest possible time;
- Our call center is accessible round-the-clock to ensure that each and every call is responded to. You can call our hotline any time of the day at 2 505 111 and receive qualified answers to your questions;
- We offer a simple reimbursement scheme ensuring that your medical costs are covered quickly without red tape. In 2011 GPI Holding paid GEL 28 million to its insured persons last year. We do deliver on promises given to our clients.
- We cooperate only with experienced and reliable medical institutions providing quality service. Please, follow this link to see a full list of our partner medical institutions.
Medical services covered by corporate health insurance
Corporate health insurance covers the following medical services:
- 24-hour telephone consultation
- General Practitioner’s service
- Preventive tests
- Emergency hospital service
- Planned hospital service
- Emergency outpatient service
- Planned outpatient service
- Treatment received abroad
- Dental emergency service
- Dental planned service
- Dental orthopedics service
- Dental orthodontics service
- Management of complex medical cases
- Special Fund to finance medical services excluded from the coverage
- Health improvement measures and other...
Cover includes treatment for costly diseases such as:
- Oncological diseases including benign tumors;
- Chemotherapy and radiotherapy;
- Disorders of cardiovascular and cardio-circulatory system;
- Chronic kidney failure;
- Thyroid disorders;
- Tonsillectomy, adenectomy, septoplasty and hypertrophy of nasal turbinates;
- Hernia repair and others.
How big should a company be to be eligible for corporate health insurance?
To obtain a standard corporate health insurance package an organization must employ at least 25 people.
To organizations with less than 25 employees GPI Holding offers a special corporate health insurance package.